Hi,
I'm new to Flex and am curious if it is possible to design a Flex app
that has an embedded html rederer within it.
We currently have a web app that renders some of its content from a
content management system (using iframes).  We are considering switching
the main app to Flex but would like to continue using the content
management system.  So, in other words, is it possible to use the
equivalent of an iframe within a flex app?
Thanks in advance,
- Kyle