Hi,

I can't find much documentation on passing the data to the server
using the remoteObject data service. Everything seems to be about
getting info from the server. Is there any info around on carrying out
such tasks? I'm almost certain that its just about filling the
arguments on the called method but haven't found an example to give me
confidence.

Al I want to to is pass a VO to a server to be inserted into a
database via remoteObject, not HTTPService or Web Services.

Thanks in advance.