Sorry i'm using copy and paste but flex throws this
<mx:Label styleName="price"
text="Totale:¤{price.format(shoppingCart.total)}"/>

2 Errors found.

Error C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7\webapps\samples\test\CartView.mxml
Error parsing MXML document: encoding is specified as UTF-8 but the file
is not UTF-8 encoded.

Error C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7\webapps\samples\test\blank.mxml:168 Don't
know how to parse element "*:CartView". It is not a known type or a
property of mx.containers.HBox.