You can bind to the result from the GetResults function directly, flex
takes care of generating the binding code for you. (no need to dispatch
events)

E.g.,
<mx:ComboBox dataProvider="{this.parent.Webservice1.GetResults.result}"/>

Or, if you need to invoke a method with the results
<mx:ComboBox
dataProvider="{myFunction(this.parent.Webservice1.GetResults.result)}"/>

define your operation like:
<mx:operation name="GetResults"/>

-ashley