While I can do an object.propertyName in AS to create the property
with a known name, I do not know the property name till runtime
(specified in the dataset that I receive), and did not know how to
create the property at runtime.

The object to which I am adding the property is one of my classes,
so I have control over it.

Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Harris Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>