From: Cynthia Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 7:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Dynamic link population

Hmmm, I thought this had to with the link not automatically updating if
the data from the data model changed.

Anyway, I tried casting the links, but still got the same errors.

dataProvider="{rptModel.report.detail}">
>       <mx:GridRow>
>          <mx:GridItem horizontalAlign="right">
>             <local:Label text="{rptRowRep.currentItem.title}"/>
>             <local:LinkEx
> label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.alloc)}"
> link="{String(rptRowRep.currentItem.alloc.drilldown)}" />
>             <local:LinkEx
label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.exp)}"
> link="{String(rptRowRep.currentItem.exp.drilldown)}"/>
>             <local:LinkEx
label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.enc)}"