I use the UserVO within script in the application, not in the exact script,
but in other places.

I was doing an alert with the typeof function.  I don't have a function but
I do have lots of public vars which come back undefined.  So I assume they
were not of the proper type.

I think I have a test case that should prove the class is available but I am
not sure.  I am using the cairngorm framework.  So in my command class in
the onResult class I can test these two sets of code.  Obviously I switch
out the java code to return the correct types to match the test.

Test 1 (Fails, but I do get the correct length array of 1 item)
var tempArray:Array = Array (event.result);
for (var i = 0; i<tempArray.length; i++)
{
        var tempUser:UserVO = UserVO(tempArray[i]);
        mx.core.Application.alert ("Test with userVo " + tempUser.userName);
}

Test 2 (Succeeds)
var temp:UserArrayVO = UserArrayVO (event.result);
var tempUser:UserVO = UserVO(temp.userArray[0]);
mx.core.Application.alert ("Test2 with userVo " + tempUser.userName);

Does that test make any sense or prove or disprove anything?

Thanks

Jeff