Well Matt,

I'm the only one developping with flex here and no one else works with
it (or coldfusion).

My remoteObject doesn't have this substring function anywhere I even
searched in all site for that string and none was found.

On the webbrowser everything works fine without showbusycursor.
Under FB (debugging mode), I got that call each time i close the
popupwindow and FB take too long to close the window, I got a black
window and I'm forced to return to code view.

I have an event handler and I commented all my code and just left the
deletePopUp() method to see if any of my code was executing this
misterious call and no luck.

Joćo Fernandes

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well it looks like something is trying to call substr on your
RemoteObject
> and I'm not sure why because I don't think any of our code should be
doing
> it on random components.  Do you have calls to substr in your code?
 Do you