On Apr 6, 2005 7:59 PM, Jeroen De Vos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to pass an array, containing data to fill up a combobox, to a
> titlewindow (created by the popupmanager).

Pass the array in the initialization object for the TitleWindow.

var initObj = {arrayNeededByComboBox: myArray};
var popUp = mx.managers.PopUpManager.createPopUp( parentToPopUpOver,
MyTitleWindow, isModal, initObj );

MyTitleWindow would set the ComboBox's dataProvider to the value of
arrayNeededByComboBox.

Manish