From: Shell Bryson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 April 2005 11:54
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] My Company's Flex Site Live

People shouldn’t be put off of posting sites here. Honest opinion should be encouraged too. I’m a web DESIGNER, not a coder, and aesthetics, usability, accessibility and functionality are all equally important to me (and hopefully the end user). While James’s site might be a technical achievement, I’m afraid this means nothing to an end user – or the googlebot when it visits! I just don’t like the design very much. I’ll happily post some of our designs here when I’m able to, and I hope to get honest feedback (even if it’s “that’s crap”) J

Try posting a design to a design critique group.

S.