Hi,

I have a web-app that works fine when running against Tomcat 5; however, when I deploy to JBoss, the page displays fine but when I attempt to use a remote object I immediately get the following error:

“You are not allowed to access the service null.  The service is not in the configured whitelist”.

The interesting thing is that I am not calling any “service”.  When I attempt to place a breakpoint for debugging, I get the error before the RO is even used…

Again, this exact code works fine on Tomcat…am I missing something regarding configuring JBoss to use Flex?

TIA for any info.

Regards,

Rob