Hi all,

I'm trying to pass a param to my mxml file via jsp.

Here is my code:

<mm:mxml source="/myDir/myFile.mxml">
  <mm:param name="REMOTE_ADDR" value="<%= request.getRemoteAddr() %>" />
</mm:mxml>

If I echo the jsp code at the top of the page it workes fine, it just
doesnt get passed to my mxml file. I have REMOTE_ADDR declared in a
script block at the beginning of my mxml file.

I have also tried the sample from the this article
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/server_perf_05.html as
follows (this also doesnt work):

<% session.setAttribute("username", "brandon"); %>
<%@ taglib uri="FlexTagLib" prefix="mm" %>
<mm:mxml>
<mm:param name="userName" value="<%= session.getAttribute("username")
%>" />
  <mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
width="200" height="200">
  <mx:Script>
   var userName:String;
  </mx:Script>
    <mx:Label id="uName" text="Hi {userName}"/>
  </mx:Application>
 </mm:mxml>

Any ideas on how I can get these to work?

Andrew.