Hi there!

I would like to know, a better way to update a label after I changed TextInput
property. What I did:

<mx:TextInput id="txtNome" keyDown="fAtualizaVar(event.ascii)" maxChars="150"
width="200" />
And in my AS I have:
function fAtualizaVar(sNovoChar):Void
{
        var sBotaoMsg:String;
        if (isNaN(PropostaSelecionada.NCLIENTEID) == false)
                sBotaoMsg = 'Update ' + txtNome.text + chr(sNovoChar);
        else
                sBotaoMsg = 'Insert ' + txtNome.text + chr(sNovoChar);

        btnGravar.label = sBotaoMsg;
}

I would like to know if I had a way to set the property to a variable, and
after that, automatically set the new value to the label of that button!

sLabelBut = 'Update ' + myUser;

Did I make myself clear?

Tank's in advance. As you can see I'm new on that!

Fernando Barros
Internet Officer
11 5014-7093
www.officer.com.br