Has anyone had any problems with a datagrid not being resized before
being printed?  Basically, within the print function, I find out what
size the page is and resize the datagrid to the available space.
However, it doesn't get resized before the .addPage() is called, so
the printed page uses the previous size.  Since I can't call
pj.start() ahead of time, I'm not sure what else I can do, unless
there is a way to delay within a function.

Any ideas / suggestions / examples would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Here is my function (page is simply a canvas with a VBox):

function printPage()
{
        pj = new PrintJob();

        if(pj.start() != true)