Thanks Abdul,

 Your Flex application writes data to SharedObject  it's ok

- Your C++/VB application embeds a swf that is downloaded from same
webserver where Flex application is hosted.
- SWF(inside C++ application) reads SharedObject and passes the data to C++
program via FSCommand

here  sound very good and fantastic for our problem, but do you know some docs
for swf c++ please.
Devis