Ok, this is weird.  I'll probably track it down, but still waking up.

If I click on a List, and hit a key, my keyDown event is fired.

If I click on an item in the list, and hit a key, my keyDown event isn't
fired.

If I click on an item in the list, and click the list where an item is not,
and then hit a key, my keyDown event is fired.

...wtf?  Why does selecting an item in my list prevent this?  Key's like "d"
and stuff will automatically scroll (I'm guessing it's capturing the key and
trying to scroll to the first label that starts with the letter "d", like
the ComboBox does).

If it's any help, I have 2 lists in existence; since my TabNavigator has
creationPolicy all... is maybe 1 intercepting it or something?  This is
annoying...

--JesterXL