On 4/18/05, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://dev.jessewarden.com/flash/panels/ViewMaker_source.zip
>
> - If you tab to the ComboBox (on the Controls Tab), and choose button by
> hitting "B", the 2nd FormItem doesn't draw it's label, even though the text
> for it traces out.
> - If you manually select the ComboBox to "Button" instead of hitting but, it
> actually puts the "_name" of the label in there instead of the text.

I did some debugging and found that if you simply assign the
FormItem's label property to "foo", even then all the FormItem's show
it as "foo", but the one for label does not.  If you assign it
explicitly rather than passing it in the initObj, same results.  If
you query the property after assigning it, it shows the proper value
("foo").  Didn't look any further.  Just don't have the time right
now.

http://manish.revise.org/