Hi,

This is not the kind of thing the two companies are allowed to
coordinate activities around untill the actual merger closes.

That said, user groups, blogs, mailing lists (and the like) are core to
how we communicate with customers and we would never want to break that.
Will they change names?  Who knows, but we are not going to stop working
with user groups around the world.

Regards,

David
Macromedia