Are you trying to access Tomcat through the default port as a
standalone (8080) or are you trying to use IIS/Apache to hit it?  Does
the samples/index.jsp file display correctly?  Which sample app are
you trying to hit?

Also, what version of Tomcat and Java VM are you using.  I have
successfully deployed Flex as described below in Tomcat 5.0.30 and Sun
JSDK 1.4.2.08.  I used the Jakarta Isapi Redirector version 1.2.10
(the windows .exe version) to connect through IIS 5.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Michel Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>