I have two images and three labels in each cell.  Their visibility
is controlled by the data and user display criteria - thus I specify
a name for them.

I noticed that if I did not specify getNextHighestDepth() it
appeared that each time createClassObject was called the prior
object was destroyed and the new one created.

Could someone please provide me an explanation on what
getNextHighestDepth does.  My understanding was that this was the z-
order, thus could I just set all the children to be at the same z-
order ?  If not, is a simple one up counter sufficent ?

Thanks.