Are you sure it's not being invoked? I'd do a little test like:

function onEnter(event)
{
   alert("yo");
}

<mx:TextInput id="dbpassword" password="true" widthFlex="1" enter="onEnter(event)"/>

If that alert pops up - then its being invoked but whatever is going on in onEnter isn't as expected.

Steve Pruitt wrote:
My enter event handler isn't being called for a TextInput tag.  The tag looks like:

<mx:TextInput id="dbpassword" password="true" widthFlex="1" enter="onEnter(event)"/>

onEnter is not invoked when I hit the enter key.  There is not to much to these things, what can be wrong?  I'm at a loss!

-S