I want to use RemoteObject that invokes a Java class. (not AMF,
HTTPService, or SOAP).

Question 1, are the Java classes restricted to the same server as
Flex? (besides some funky network share i mean).

Question 2, Using RemoteObject to Java classes (not AMF) do I gain the
security that only mxml's from the same domain (or allowable domains
through domain.xml and flex-config.xml) can access the Java class?

Thanks for any answers to these questions or any other insights to
Security in regards to RemoteObject Java classes.

I do understand about HTTPS, I am more concerned about easy access to
Remote calls.