Hi.

I have a 'headerRenderer' that creates dynamic column headers based on
the results from a webService dataprovider. The problem is that when I
load the app on my browser for the first time, the result of the
dataProvider is still 'undefined', so the column headers do not render
properly. However, when I reload the app by pressing 'refresh' on my
browser, the column headers look good. How can I solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

Sanjay
here is the webService tag:

    <mx:WebService id="ws"
wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/PositionsRepoRatesService?wsdl";
        fault="faultHandler(event.fault.faultstring)"
concurrency="single" load="runRepoRateServices()" useProxy="false">
        <mx:operation name="getRepoRates"
result="repoRateResultHandler(event.result)">
                <mx:request>
                <date>{soapRequest_mmddyyyy_date}</date>
                </mx:request>
                </mx:operation>
    </mx:WebService>