Thanks -

1.  As I have a headerRenderer does this mean that I should directly
call setValue ?

2. Calling invalidate will result in a redraw of the entire grid.
Is there a way to just redraw the column's cells.  When should one
call invalidate() vs dispatching a modelChanged updateAll on the
dataProvider ?

Thanks

- viraf