2 ways of solving the issue:
1. Rewrite the Webservice (best solution)
2. Use 2 datagrids and bind the same WS to both. The first datagrid
can display the "TOTALBAL for the selected date" and the
other "TOTALBAL for the yesterday's date".
Then the problem is how you can make it look like one datagrid with
synchronised scrolling etc. Well we have Alistair guru who has
written an excellent article on how to accomplish this.

http://www.richinternetapps.com/archives/000101.html

Regards
Sree

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jesus Salvador Ramos Cardona"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would it not be better and cleaner to modify the WS so you have all
the
> data needed in one and only one message?
>

> Best regards.
>

> J.
>

> ________________________________

En
> nombre de Dave
> Enviado el: Jueves, 28 de Abril de 2005 05:24 pm
> Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Asunto: [flexcoders] Re: Multiple dataProviders for 1 dataGrid??
> Importancia: Alta
>

> OK. Let me backup. Below is a sample of the data returned (an array
> of objects?) from the WS with the date specified as 1/10/2005. The
> dataProvider for the datagrid

is "{service1.PulseLoansToday.result.diffgram.PulseLoansToday.PulseLo