well, that's the preoblem, I have tried all these and still get the error that I posted...however I will look at them one more time and post resutls...
it's a little frustrating to read the code, understand the code, read the chapters, follow along with them, and yet still not get it to work to 'see' it in action....humm...

Steven Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Craig,

Can I clarify what your setup is here ?

Are you invoking the remote object as an unnamed service ? (eg source="")

Have you removed the named service for the delegate, including the
node.

If you have done both those things, have your *
configuration in the remote-objects whitelist then you shouldn't be
having any access problems.

Steven