From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] TextInput selected

Work, thank's,
do you remember "fscommand" ;-) for you it's possibile to show/hide a
"titleWindows popup style"  via fscommand?
for example my c++ app set "fscommand('loading',true)" and  make
something, then set ""fscommand('loading',false)", when loding it's
"true" i wish display a window.
SOrry but my knowledge about fscommand, it's only for set variable, but
for call function i have no idea.
Bye
Devis