From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of heybluez
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 11:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] setFocus() on a TextInput

So..i want a textinput to show focus..on other words it should
selected for editing, etc.

I try:

feedURLText.setFocus();

with feedURLText as the ID of the TextInput component.

This does not seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

This message contains information from Merlin Securities, LLC, or from one of
its affiliates, that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an
intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by replying to this transmission.

Merlin Securities, LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Services offered through
Merlin Securities, LLC are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal
Government Agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by Merlin Securities, LLC
and may lose value. Nothing in this communication shall constitute a
solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell a particular security.