From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of pk_wasp
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 7:43 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Resize Effect and undefined Heights

Hi

Wonder if any1 knows how to do this (tried using the search, but
couldn't find anything)

I Have a VBox container that is initally 0, and has x no of child
containers/controls that could be added dynamically.

When I click a button I want to play a resize effect to expand it to
show the whole container but when I try the "undefined" trick...it
doesn't work:

var e = new mx.effects.Resize( vbxDetails );
e.heightFrom = 0;
e.heightTo = undefined;
e.duration=750;

Any1 able to help?

vbxDetails.height = undefined (this works i think, but I want to
play a nice Flex effect :) )

thanks.