Were you able to use the ViewStack to hide / unhide a “popup” window without the content underneath being hidden?  My popup window will be of a smaller size than my application window.

/******************************************
* Jeff Beeman
******************************************/

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Allen Manning
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:42 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Internal popups

Hello Jeff,

Have you thought of using a View Stack with a Title Window?  For a project we were working on, we first started with a Popup Window, but found performance to be a problem.

We switched to a simulating a popup via a Title Window / View Stack and found it more performant and more usable.

HTH,

Allen

Allen Manning, Technical Director

Prismix Ltd t: +44 (0)870 749 1100 f: +44 (0)870 749 1200 w: www.prismix.com