Title: Message
I have several swfs created in Flash Pro that us some of the V2 Halo components (comboboxes and datagrids mostly).  I have been trying to load the swfs into a Flex UI (using the loader tag) but am seeing lots of rendering problems in the swfs when I do.  Datagrid columns appear to collapse until their contents become unreadable, combos won't open, etc.  There's quite a bit of work in there and I'm trying to avoid having to rebuild all this material in Flex since the timeframe in which this is needed for a demo is pretty short.

Can anyone recommend steps to get the Flash swfs prepared so the movies will at least render properly inside Flex?  Do I need to do something with the Flexforflash.zip material, edit classpaths, etc before exporting the swfs in the first place?

I'm hoping someone on the forum can recommend a way that I can at least get this material viewable in Flex without having to rebuild everything. I've seen other posts at least implying that it should be possible to use Flash apps in Flex but not much in the way of documenting the steps.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike