Hi there,

I have a AS file that have all my icons (gif format) and now I'm
trying to set new ones but in swf format like this:

[Embed(source="/images/icons/mensagens.swf#icon_info1")]
var icon_info:String;

when I run my aplication I get this error:

Error D:\sites\intranet 2\foot\component_entidade-generated.as:2
Failed to find resource: /images/icons/mensagens.swf#icon_info1

but if I this code
 <mx:Image source="@Embed('/images/icons/mensagens.swf#icon_info1')" />

It works just fine.

Any ideia? Is there any special property to be set inside flash for
exporting?

thanks,

Joćo Fernandes