On 5/14/05, Jeff Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would you mind taking a look at something for me and let me know what you
> think?
>
> http://www.flexauthority.com/Test/weather/weather.mxml

Looks pretty neat!  I didn't get the purpose of the first accordion
pane though.  It just shows a map, but you can't interact with it (am
I missing something?).  Normally if I see a map and a zipcode field, I
expect that clicking the map would auto-fill the zipcode for me.

Now if you could show us the source... ;)