On 5/17/05, Libby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way to turn off caching in Flex? I have stuff coming up in
> my browser whose objects I deleted two iterations ago : ) Makes it
> hard to do development. The problem occurs in FB as well as Eclipse.

If you load images and such from Flex, then the web browser caches
those.  Unfortunately it can be hard to refresh these sometimes (based
on what I've heard here).  One trick I know is to append a random
string to the end of the image URL.  Do this in ActionScript.  See
this example:
http://www.shockwave-india.com/blog/actionscript/?asfile=skipCache.as