From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bhaq1972
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] how can i stop my date-time timezone data from being adjusted

Is there a quick way to stop flash player from manipulating my date-
time data before its rendered.

In my oracle db i have a column of data held as a date eg. '18-04-05
15:40' but when i render this data in a datagrid/list etc, it shows up
as '18-04-05 16:40'.

I want this date time to be treated as data.

TIA

BTW when i take off the timezone adjustement setting on my pc, the
data is rendered correctly.