Whoa! I missed the PDF. :S

On 5/19/05, Steven Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Reuben,

> That fixed it.  Thanks.  It might be good to have some manual
> installation instructions in the documentation for putting
> cairngorm into an existing flex server.

http://www.iterationtwo.com/nevis/InstallationGuide.pdf

On page 6, we instruct:

"To copy over the store sample files, you must copy the contents of your
project
webapp directory into your webservers webapp directory.

Copy (contents of) webapp/ into WEBAPP_DIR/cairngormstore/"

If you do that, that'll take a copy of flex-config.xml out of
webapp/WEB-INF/flex/ and put it into your context.  We put all
the entries into flex-config.xml that will allow the sample to
run out of the box.

If folks want to ignore the step-by-step advice of starting
with a fresh Flex webapp context, then they're on their
own :)

Glad you've got it all up and running now,

Best,

Steven

--
Steven Webster
Technical Director

This e-mail and any associated attachments transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and must not be copied, or disclosed, or used by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please destroy this e-mail, and any copies of it, immediately.

Please also note that while software systems have been used to try to ensure
that this e-mail has been swept for viruses, iteration::two do not accept
responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any viruses
transmitted by the e-mail. Please ensure your own checks are carried out
before any attachments are opened.