This may sound like a odd request, but is there a way to scale the size of a whole application so that all of the contents get larger?  The functionality that I desire is similar to what happens to a Flash movie when you make its size bigger.  I'd like to design an application at a fixed resolution like 800x600.  If the user then makes the web browser bigger, I'd like the contents to scale up in size.  Right now, with the layout managers I basically just end up with more space.  A lot of it is wasted empty space.  I have a specific user that is mildly vision impaired.  He makes everything on his screen gigantic.  His monitor is a nice 21" flat panel at 1600x1200 resolution.  I'd like him to be able to maximize the application to 1600x1200 there by making everything in the application which is designed at 800x600 scale up to that size.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I was a little long winded there, but I hope I've accurately described my problem and the type of solution I'm looking for.  Any other suggestions on how I can deal with visibility impaired users would also be helpful.  Thank you!

-- Matthew