From: Mehdi, Agha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:49 PM
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Cairngorm error

Nope, didn't work

let me paste the entire exception info

Compilation Results

Errors, warnings or exceptions were found while compiling /internet/ourpeople/index.mxml. Visit the online Flex
documentation or API reference for further information.

5 Errors found.

Error /com/littler/ourpeople/business/Services.mxml:11
Namespace http://macromedia.com/2003/mxml has not been associated with component manifest.

Error /com/littler/ourpeople/business/Services.mxml:11
Don't know how to parse element "http://macromedia.com/2003/mxml:RemoteObject". It is not a known type or a property of org.nevis.cairngorm.business.ServiceLocator.

Error /internet/ourpeople/index.mxml:11
Don't know how to parse element "com.littler.ourPeople.business.*:Services". It is not a known type or a property of mx.core.Application.

Error /internet/ourpeople/index.mxml:12
Don't know how to parse element "com.littler.ourPeople.Control.*:OurPeopleController". It is not a known type or a property of mx.core.Application.

Error /internet/ourpeople/index.mxml:19
Don't know how to parse element "http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml:Canvas". It is not a known type or a property of mx.core.Application.