Hi, i  have a dataGrid into a panel with a controlBar.
In my control bar there is a TextInput,
i wish then a user press keyDown  put "focus" in the dataGrid row.
I have used indexof of research but don't work here a bit code

function Find():Void
{
  for(var x;x<dg.dataProvider.length;x++)
{
     if(dg.dataProvider[x].name.indexOf(TextInput.text) >-1)
    {
        //Here i wish to set dataGrid Row
       dg.selectedIndex=x;????? here don't work, and if my dataGrid show
scrollBar this function   don't scroll
       // break because i wish to stop the reserch at first Element
        break;
Can you help me please?
Devis

ps.
sorry, i don't know very well ActionScript.
But there is an other method for searching subString into a String,
sometimes indexof don't work well