Ive got a HBox in this HBox I'm placing a Canvas with an Image. I'm
building it in ActionScript with a for-loop, see code below:

for(var i=0;i<summary.length;i++){
        var tileCanvas:Canvas =Canvas(this._scope.tile_hbox.createChild(
Canvas, "tilebox", Canvas));
        tileCanvas.vScrollPolicy = "off";
        tileCanvas.hScrollPolicy = "off";

var background:Image = Image(tileCanvas.createChild( Image,
"background"+i, Image));
                        background.source = ImageLibrary.tile_background;

var preview:Image = Image(tileCanvas.createChild( Image,
"previewimage"+i, Image));
preview.source = summary[i].Header.TeaserImageUrl;
preview.x       = 11;
preview.y       = 8;
preview.visible = true;
preview.toolTip = summary[i].Header.Name;

var name:Label = Label(tileCanvas.createChild( Label, "name"+i,
Label));
name.text          = summary[i].Header.Name;
name.styleName = "testimonialname";
name._x = 10;
name._y = 93;

}

The only thing I see every name but only the first image is displayed.
But every URL in de array is the same as the first one. Anybody???