Hi Tim,

You're using an image component, and not a loader component.

Once you change to a loader component, you can do the following:

I get the size of the SWF being loaded into the loader component and then resize the loader component to the size of the contents. By doing so, I can control the surrounding objects, too, if need be. We had built a much more complicated app in Flash with a loader component that needed its own resize engine for layouts. Here's pseudo-code:

//load swf controls go here.

// get size of contents
        loaderHeight = media_ldr.content._height
        loaderWidth = media_ldr.content._width
        //
        media_ldr.setSize(loaderWidth,loaderHeight);

Dave