Hey all,

Going back a week or two, my company is currently developing a rather
complex and integrated Flex RIA for the mastronet.com website.  The
application will be used for bid tracking, bid placement, and viewing
lots available in the auction.

The site will be available at www.mastronet.com on June 13th.  Check it
out when it goes live... I think it will be more of what you are
looking for in a Flex RIA.

Josh Berling
Digital Primates IT Consulting Group
http://www.digitalprimates.net