Hi,

I have a datagrid and some detail boxes (mostly textInput). If a
column is null on the grid, it shows as an empty cell - which is what
I want (looks best that way) but the data is shown as 'null' in the
textInput box.

Is there an easy way to prevent this from happening - and simply not
showing anything at all in the textInput box when there's a null in
the data ?

The 'null' appears as actual text in the textInput box btw - so if I
then save the data, I'll get the string 'null' saved to the DB!

Thanks in advance,

Jamie.