From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steven Webster
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:48 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex & Eclipse discussion

(BTW, the search tool in the Yahoo groups area leaves a lot to be desired – if I search for “Eclipse,” I can end up getting no results because it only searches the first 30 or so messages.  So, in order to search the 16,500 messages I’d have to click through a page at a time.  Anyone know a way around this?)

The flexcoders FAQ that has been sent out to the list a few times recently, has a link to the mail-archive for flexcoders, that gives you much better search capability.

So, erm, what I’m kinda saying is, erm, check out the FAQ J

Steven