Okay, this is just a random idea and I can't offer code snippets because
I haven't successfully pulled it off. I have however thought about this
very issue the last couple weeks for one of my own projects. My idea was
to put the FLVs in a directory with a .htaccess file that passes all
requests through to a script. The script checks to see if the referrer
is the flash movie that should be calling them then does a redirect to
the file. It's a bit processor intensive as the script has to pipe the
file through itself. Also, if someone really wants the files they can
just spoof the referrer.

Just my $0.02, hope it leads to something.

    <Seth />