From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] RemoteObject and the whitelist, etc.

Hello All,

My network behind a firewall, is pretty elaborate - 3 private networks
(192.168.1.x through 192.168.3.x) in addition to the actual Web Domains
that the outside world maps to (in which we own 50 unique domains).

So, with that said, during development, how can I open up everything so
that while testing my Flex Apps (which can run on Localhost, an IP
Address, or a Domain), I can access my Remoting Server which can
potentially reside on another network (or domain) altogether?

What can I do, so I can mix and match any combination of Flex Servers
and Remoting Servers, so they will communicate with each other
seamlessly?  Rest assured, I will address my security concerns, when the
time comes to put this live on the Internet.

I thought I had the whitelist stuff down, but I guess I don't have it
completely figured out yet...

Thanks for all your continued help, glad you are all out there :)

Mike