Hi,

> This is something you were able to do with Screenweaver (I just
> noticed the product is discontinued),

There are other third party wrappers available. You can look at Zinc,
SWFStudio or build your own wrapper. But please read the Flex license
and EULA terms and conditions. I understand, you can not embed Flex app
in any standalone applications except Macromedia Central platform.

As far as OS clipboard transfer is concerned, you can set the text to OS
clipboard but can not read the OS clipboard because of security
concerns.

-abdul