From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Pruitt
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:48 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] https

All,

I am trying to get my Flex app working under https.  I running with Tomcat using a self-signed certificate.  I modified flex-config and opened up the http service whitelist to accept any https url.  To kick it off and find the first point of failure, I just changed my url to
https://localhost:8443/myApp/main.jsp.  The jsp loads my swf file.

After a security popup warning, IE is hung trying to load https://localhost:8443/anywhere/flex-internal/secure/history/history.html.  This file or its directory does not exist.  Can someone explain what Flex is doing?'

-S