Avoid loading SWF's; that's the only time I've had weird things happen.
You're not doing that are you?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:53 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Popup windows behaving oddly

We've been having a number of problems with popup windows doing
strange things.

1) They popup behind the window which created them.

2) They pop up in the upper left even though we asked them to be
centered over their parent via centerPopup().

Are there a know sets of tricks to make popups behave well.  Are there
things to avoid?