From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of francescololit
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 2:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] printjob - dagatrid - Problem

Hi,

my problem is that I want to print only a record set.

here is my datagrid (myDataGrid)
>From       |       subject        | date                 |
pippo      | ciao                 |  20.06.05            |
pluto      | Hello                |  12.04.05            |
paperino   | Bonjour              |  27.01.03            |
topolino   | Ola                  |  22.06.05            |

I'd like to get only:

  myDataGrid.From
  myDataGrid.subject
  myDataGrid.Date

The output (on the paper) should be like this: